Tyler grew up in San Antonio, Texas where he developed a foundation of hard work, dedication, and compassion for others. Tyler’s San Antonio roots make him uniquely qualified to represent the people of San Antonio and the rest of Texas to achieve the best possible results in property damage disputes against insurance companies.
Tyler previously worked for one of the largest personal injury firms in Texas before joining Flores & Pelaez-Prada. He represented hundreds of clients who were injured in car accidents, slip and falls, and workplace injuries. He is well-versed in all phases of the litigation process from handling hundreds of depositions and mediations to ultimately going to trial.
Tyler’s law practice has always been driven by protecting clients against the underpayment of insurance claims, whether it be previously in personal injury claims or currently in property damage disputes. He understands firsthand how insurance companies undervalue and subsequently underpay claims just to maintain their bottom line. Tyler’s focus is to maintain his clients’ bottom lines by making sure they receive every dollar they are entitled to for their damages. But most importantly, Tyler always puts his clients’ interests first, whether that means aggressively advocating for them in litigation or merely pointing them in the right direction. But no matter what, he will never stop fighting until his clients get what they deserve.
- Bachelor of Arts, Honors Program, The University of San Diego
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), St. Mary’s University School of Law
Awards and affiliations
- The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice, Staff Writing Excellence Award
- Dean’s Research Fellow, St. Mary’s University School of Law
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Licensed in Federal Court for the Western District of Texas